When we configure any new router it simply means that we are securing our networking through doing configuration. Same is applicable in Belkin Router Setup Page. User can view their Belkin router setting in administrative page. For that we need to go for Belkin Router Setup Page. Many users face difficulty in reaching setup page. For those Belkin users we came up with some troubleshooting tips to locate Belkin Router Setup Page.
Users need to go through these points & if still they find any issue after applying these steps then they must need to contact our team router login support for further assistance. But before that try these tips in order to access Belkin Router Setup Page.
- First attach LAN cable with computer’s LAN port and an open port on your Belkin router.
- Now open your web browser & go through IP address 192.168.2.1 to access Belkin Router Setup Page.
- Now click on login Link & click on submit.
- Time to set your individual administrator password to protect the router, now click on system setting from the Menu & don’t anything in current password field. Fill your password in latest password fields.
- In the end Click on apply & save the changes made by.
If there s anything on which our technical support team can help you then do call them on toll free number well in advance so that your work doesn’t get affect by non accessible Belkin Router Setup Page.