How to update the administrator password for Belkin router?
Here are the steps you need to follow if you want to change the administrator password for the Belkin router.
- Connect the computer system with the Belkin router using the Ethernet cable.
- Open the web browser and fill the local address http//router in the address bar and press enter key.
- You will be redirected on the login page for the Belkin router.
- Here you will need to fill the default login details for the Belkin router. If you are logging in to the Belkin router first time then you don’t need to fill ant thing in the password field. Just press the enter key.
- After the successful login, click on the “System Settings” that you can find under the “Utilities” option.
- Search for the “Advance Settings” and select the “System Settings”.
- Here you will need to enter the current password you are using. If you are not using any password currently, simply fill the new password two times.
- To save this password, simply click on the “Save” settings.
These are the simple steps to change the administrator password for the Belkin routers. You can also contact our team for the help you want any kind of assist regarding issues like Belkin router password, Belkin router password reset, Belkin router password forgotten, Belkin router password change, Belkin router password set up, Belkin router password not working, Belkin router password recovery, Belkin router password help or any other help you want.
Explain Various Status Lights at the Front Panel of Belkin Routers
Whenever you purchase a Belkin router from market you will find certain lights in front of the Belkin routers. Here we are explaining the meaning of those lights.
- Blinking Amber – No Connection is made.
- Solid Green – Belkin router has made the secure connection with the WPS enabled computer.
- Blinking Green – Belkin router is listing WPS enabled system.
- Off Light – Belkin router is idle.
How to add or setup new computer devices to your home network?
Here are three different ways you can follow if you want to add new devices to your home network.
Steps to Connecting with the Home Network
- First of all search for the “Wireless Network Connection” and select the wireless router wireless option.
- Click on the “Connect” option.
- Here you will need to enter the “Security Key” and simply click on the “OK” button.
Steps to manually creating a Network profile
- Go for the “Network and Sharing Center” option and select option “Manage Wireless Networks”.
- Click on “Add” option in “Manage Wireless Networks”.
- Here you will be asked question “How do you want to add a network?” you need to click on the “Manually create a network profile.” Option.
- Here you need to add the required details like “Network Name” etc.
Steps to adding it using the WPS button
- You will need to locate for the Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ Push Button Connection (WPS PBC) option where you want to add the network.
- Press the WPS button below the green light. That green light you can find below the green status light at the front side of the router.
- Here you will need to repeat the same steps every time you need to add WPS-enabled computer in your network.